TriPeaks Solitaire Challenge : Help & Rules
Starting from the Level 5 you can buy Powerup bonuses to boost your results:
This bonus freezes game time for a while each time you collect a bonus card.
Upgradable. At the beginning, it will freeze timer for 1 sec. Every upgrade will increase this time.
Available from the Level 5.
This bonus gives you the ability to expose any card.
Note, that one Jester Bonus is used when you start to play, not when you put it to the deck.
So, actually, you can use it 3 times per game(1 time in every round).
Available from the Level 9.
This bonus gives you +10 000 points each time you collect a bonus card.
Upgradable. At the beginning, you will have 2 power cards in the deck. Every upgrade this amount will be increased.
Available from the Level 11.
Timed Orden Cards
When you reach Level 2, you can use Timed Orden to get higher results.
For the beginning, you will have +1000 points bonus for every bonus card picked up.
Then while your level goes up, you have an ability to upgrade it to the values +2000, +3000, and so on.
note: you should pick up them quickly, because they have short lifetime.
Sounds : no sounds or some sounds are missing
All the browsers supported should play all the sounds correctly, except network problems when the sounds cannot be loaded properly.
You should try to reload the page a couple of times to load all the items properly.
- The faster you finish the round, the more additional points you will get
- Try to make long chains. The longer the chain, the more points and Silver Coins you get
- Try to gather the ordens (as much as possible), each orden you get gives you more points
- The ‘ROUND PASS’ value will say to you how to win the round. Complete 2 rounds to get bonus one.
- Reach Level 2 to get the ability to collect silver coins.
- Use silver and gold coins to buy the Powerups.
- Upgrade your Powerups in time to get more abilities.
TriPeaks Solitaire Challenge : FAQ
Browser & Gameroom : Game Auto Scale Mode
Game tries to cover all the space available in the window
to show you as much details as it’s possible.
When you use the scaling ability of your browser
or [+/-] buttons in the Gameroom,
you actually change the size of the others page items,
like chat and right panel, not the game size.
In this case the game frame will be changed
in opposite way to fit all the rest space.
You can switch off this option, with the button [<=>] at the top.
Scrolling the lists
Our scrolling feature is realized in dragging-like style:
just try to drag the window content up or down with your mouse
(press left mouse button to start dragging, then move you mouse up/down).
Save & Sync
You can play the game from different locations(computers, browsers or devices), but note that:
We are storing all of your progress data now, so you will see actual data on all of your devices and browsers,
but only in case you have stable connection with our servers.
Also, the amount of lives and bonuses that you have spent at one place (browser or device),
will also be be spent on all of your devices or browsers. This value is synchronized not very often,
so you can see some bulk changes sometimes.
Loading : page do not load or stuck on some % progress
- First, check that your browser is supported and updated to latest version.
- Next, check your network connection.
- Finally, you should try to reload the page a couple of times to load all the items properly.
Have more questions?
before writing to us, please, check following checklist:
– if you play on mobile (Android or iOS devices), check that you updated to latest version.
– if you have any connection, updating, purchasing problem
please try the “RECONNECT” button in “Network Status” screen(left bottom icon)
– we need your Facebook User ID to help you.
if you play on PC(in browser), please use “Help & Support” link to this page
if you play on mobile, please use Options->”Get Support”
in both cases your ID will be added to the contact form.
– we will not answer if your question is listed above