Crazy Train : Help & Rules
Hearts & Heart Requests
Hearts describes the count of games you can play in row.
You will get one free heart every 20 min, when this value drops below 25.
Once you have invited your friends to play with you,
they can help you to get extra free lives:
– ask your friends for help and they will send you heart back;
– send heart to your friends to help them and challenge them for better results
You can send one heart per hour to everyone in your friends list.
Having received the heart, you should accept it shortly. It will be expired in 3 days.
You have to accept the heart recieved before you will be able to recieve another one from the same person again.
When you get Help Request from somebody, you have to responde immediatly,
this kind of requests are shown only once.
Also, you can exchange 1 Gold Coin for 5 Hearts every time you want.
Crazy Train : FAQ
Facebook permissions explanation
We will never post on your feed without your explicit intention to share your best results with your friends.
(in this case you have to press special “Share” button in the game)
We asking you about two simplest permissions on Facebook:
“Public profile” – to get your Facebook ID and name.
“Friends list” – to get your Facebook friends list.
“Publish actions” for some games – to add some game achievements to your timeline
(and you can hide them from your Facebook account at any time).
Scrolling the lists
Our scrolling feature is realized in dragging-like style:
just try to drag the window content up or down with your mouse
(press left mouse button to start dragging, then move you mouse up/down).
Save & Sync
You can play the game from different locations(computers, browsers or devices), but note that:
We are storing all of your progress data now, so you will see actual data on all of your devices and browsers,
but only in case you have stable connection with our servers.
Also, the amount of lives and bonuses that you have spent at one place (browser or device),
will also be be spent on all of your devices or browsers. This value is synchronized not very often,
so you can see some bulk changes sometimes.
We are supporting the all most popular internet browsers:
Google Chrome v. 24+
Apple Safari v. 5.1.7+
Internet Explorer v. 9.0+
Mozilla FireFox v. 21+
Here you can find the latest browser versions:
Internet Explorer 10/11 : How to turn off the Compatibility View Mode
– run your Internet Explorer browser
– select the Tools icon at the right top corner( or press Alt+X )
– select Compatibility View Settings
– remove xi-art.net and facebook.com from the list
– uncheck “Use Microsoft compatibility lists”
– refresh the page
Also, we recommend to use Google Chrome browser for better experience.
Loading : page do not load or stuck on some % progress
- First, check that your browser is supported and updated to latest version.
- Next, check your network connection.
- Finally, you should try to reload the page a couple of times to load all the items properly.
Sounds : no sounds or some sounds are missing
All the browsers supported should play all the sounds correctly, except network problems when the sounds cannot be loaded properly.
You should try to reload the page a couple of times to load all the items properly.
iOS & Android : how to change Facebook user
mobile devices does not support multi-user environment,
so this kind of operation is not easy to do.
Please, follow the scenario below:
- remove(uninstall) the game app from your device.
- open the Facebook app installed on your device and do change user here.
- install the game app again and press “Login/Connect” to connect Facebook.
iOS & Android : Facebook Connection Error
for iOS devices :
– open the device settings
– select Facebook settings
– scroll down to the section “Allow these apps to use your account”
– find the game app in list
– switch it OFF and then switch it ON again
– open the game and find the Reconnect button to recover connection
– select Reconnect and accept all the permissions required
for Android devices:
– open Facebook app
– select More icon(three lines at the right corner)
– select Account Settings
– select Apps
– select Logged in with Facebook
– select game in the list
– check all the permissions in list to be enabled.
– go back and run the game
– select Reconnect button to recover connection
Note: please be sure that you have updated the Facebook app to the latest one.
Have more questions?
before writing to us, please, check following checklist:
– if you play on mobile (Android or iOS devices), check that you updated to latest version.
Android latest version
iOS latest version
– we need your User ID to help you.
you can find it at the bottom of the Options screen.
if you play on PC(in browser), please use “Help & Support” link to this page
if you play on mobile, please use Options->”Get Support”
in both cases your ID will be added to the contact form.
– we will not answer if your question is listed above